Monday 5 September 2011

Defining myself...

Sometimes the world seems like a deep sea,dark and intense.The density of it seems so much that there is no way out.My each and every attempt fails and I'm unable to see myself out of it.It feels as if I'm in a huge trap and I cannot escape.All my screams and shouts disappear in the compression of the waves.Silence...........ah silence,that is what I'm afraid of.By silence I mean the silence of people..................It may sound weird  that I'm afraid of the silence of people because some people are afraid of insects,some are afraid of ghosts,some are afraid of darkness,etc,but I'm afraid of silence,only silence.
depicting the same image that is in my mind!!!
        There are many closed ones,who mean a WORLD to me,without whom I can SURVIVE but I can't LIVE!!!!!But it hurts a lot when they can't understand how much they value in my life.May be feelings,emotions,expressions,relations,demands are not as important for them as it is for me.Or may be they are not that expressive or it can be that they don't want to...............
Perhaps it is that I'm very sensitive and obsessed about all these things,or may be I'm more expressive that is why I feel it..............but what matters is that I FEEL IT.................

No comments:

Post a Comment