Friday 9 September 2011

joyous moments........

Excitement filled my nerves,I was thrilled about spending te eid.It was chand raat and everyone was busy preparing for the eid.From ironing the clothes till washing things,everyone was busy.I was sitting in the drawing room thinking about eid.I had completed all the tasks which were assigned to me.Then I started designing my hands with Mehendi(henna).Decorative designs filled my mind and I portrayed them on my hand.Happiness surrounded me and my limitless imagination continued thinking about eid.I was excited for the eidi as well............I was dreaming all this and then I found that my hand was completed.After that the whole night I dreamed of the eid.I woke up at 7:00am in the morning.Everyone was in a hustle bustle because it was time for the eid prayers.Then I helped mum in house chores.I was  too exhausted after that but my spirits were high.I could smell the aroma of sheer khorma and luscious sweets,water filled my mouth.After the male members returned,we all had breakfast.Then at 12:00pm I went to sleep the last night.Then I woke up at 3:00pm and went to offer my prayers cause I was already late.I took a bath and attired myself in my eid dress and wore all the matching bangles and jewellery.I looked myself in the mirror  and was satisfied that I was looking perfect.My dada gave me eidi and I wished him Eid mubarak.
At night it was a grand celebration.Joy flowed in my bloodstream........the whole day passed with joy,happiness and peace..........
May ALLAH bless us more!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment